Wednesday, January 15, 2014

(A Sweet Little) Hump Day Humor #9

Exactly 5 years ago, I went on my first date with Brian. He ordered the lasagna. I later found out he did this because he wasn't sure if I was one of those vegetarians who got offended when people eat meat in front of them. (I'm definitely not.)

I guarantee he orders meat on our date tonight but it thrills me that 5 years later, even now that we're married, he's still the same sweet, considerate, thoughtful guy he was on that first date.

He is the one who encouraged me to launch Backyard Bride Consulting and he's been my biggest supporter every step of the way. My heart couldn't possibly be happier.


I might just have to buy him this pillow as an anniversary/thank-you gift for putting up with a wife who decided to risk it all and start her own business.




No comments:

Post a Comment