Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hi from the Backyard Bride

Hi, all.  I'm Kaysie McKay and I'm an actual backyard bride.  After Hurricane Sandy ruined my original wedding venue, I ended up getting married right in the backyard of my childhood home.  It was the best day.  Ever.  I loved planning my Jersey Shore wedding so much that I decided to make a career out of it.

I'm so glad you've found my blog - a place I intend to share all my wedding inspirations.  Whether it's a DIY project, a great gift idea, a breathtaking centerpiece, vows to melt your heart, an out-of-the-box venue,  a jaw-dropping dress or a little piece of advice, I hope that if you're a bride-to-be, you come to me!

Thanks for stopping by... "I do" it all for the bride.
This is me - glowing on my wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment