Tuesday, September 3, 2013

See Sparks Fly

I absolutely love sparklers.  They are fun and festive and look incredible in photos.  My husband and I thought it would be fun to end our wedding with a "Sparkler Send-off."  I'm so glad we did!

This was a cheap and easy thing to put together and I highly recommend it for any couple planning a summer wedding. We simply ordered personalized matchbooks (Wedding Things) and sparklers in bulk (Koyal Wholesale).  We let the DJ know so he could make an announcement and also mentioned it on our programs so our guests were aware of our unique ending of the festivities.

We also gave the photographer a heads up and she definitely delivered on capturing some truly amazing shots!

We displayed the sparklers in a pretty glass jar and added beachy touches.
Our matchbooks said "See Sparks Fly" with our names & the date of the wedding.

The guests really got into it!
And we're off...
One of my absolute favorite pics from the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment